Large Scale Central

Another useless post from Rooster

Forrest Scott Wood said:

That space between turnouts to yard tracks looks like the kind of space where a switchman’s shack would fit nicely.

a shack? as in AM"thrash"?

what i miss are some lighthouses or watchtowers to roost upon…

Forrest Scott Wood said:

Thread title has my brain doing one of those word things it sometimes does; if “Useless Rooster” was a band name what would they play?

That space between turnouts to yard tracks looks like the kind of space where a switchman’s shack would fit nicely.

Not my RR ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Cousin Matt !

You can bitch about what you have available to buy or you could just build it…Old hat but thought I would bring it back up for those that have not scene,seen it (not sure of the proper speeling)

Hope I still have my drivers license at 93yrs!

Intermission

Shawn and Andrew said they like their live streams to last 2 hours. I remember telling them, I don’t know what I’d talk about for that long. I guess some bourbon in a tumbler makes a difference. lol. I really rambled on for 2 hours in the live stream.

Digging through old pics and wondering if anyone ever railfanned the trackage that we all saw out the alcove windows at York for the ECLSTS back in the day. Some interesting pics of CF-7’s (Ex Santa Fe traded to Amtrak then to York Rail, Gensesse Wyoming, but still wearing Ma & PA).

Just saying

\

This post has been edited by: ?

I LOVE railfanning this bridge even though it’s not proper operations going roundy round …you should have seen the trains I have seen going over that bridge back in the day .

:rooster: :rooster:

great video 002 - YouTubehttps://youtu.be/KYLV97BaqlY

Guess I need to fix this thread

Just saw this and for some reason it scares me , I will let everyone make their own convulsions and thoughts

Staying on topic and I see I need to relink some youtube videos in the beginning.

1 Like

You tell me ?

Bump for post count!!

And a very “boring” notation but once again this April will be 15yrs outside on the CVRR.

1 Like

Looks like a doable yard and passing siding, keep up the progress , word on the street is the layout is never done!