Large Scale Central

ECLSTS

Who’s going to York this year? What are you going to buy? Inquiring minds want to know!

-=Bob

Jean and I are going.

I have to buy Bob a beer!

I’m hoping that I’ll have lots of switches by then, but if not, maybe I’ll find something there.

Not looking for anything else specific, but you never know what will turn up. Mostly going to be social. :slight_smile:

Not looking for anything else specific, but you never know what will turn up. Mostly going to be social. :slight_smile:

Thats mostly why I go, too. Though I like rummaging through the scratch-and-dent sale, and picking up the odd Ozark detail part that I cant make and cast myself.

That, and if anyone has a deal on the AMS track, Ill buy a couple boxes of it.

Thats mostly why I go, too. Though I like rummaging through the scratch-and-dent sale, and picking up the odd Ozark detail part that I cant make and cast myself.

I am going. To far away to know what I might buy, but I would sure like to meet some of you guys whose post I read. Karl

Who’s going to York this year? What are you going to buy? Inquiring minds want to know!

-=Bob

Jan and I will be there. Along with the dog and the “Timesaver” or a new version of it, if I get ambitious enough. (Winter Projects? What Winter Projects) Yes, the show is worthwhile. Yes, I will probably buy something.
The most important part is seeing the people. Great fun. It never really gets going until about 10 pm. That’s when we really start solving the World’s problems. UN? We don’t need no stinkin’ UN. There is not much in the World that can’t be resolved, if there is enough Rum.

Smooth Sailing,
Ric Golding
Kaskaskia Valley Railway
Carlyle, Illinois

I am going. To far away to know what I might buy, but I would sure like to meet some of you guys whose post I read. Karl

Karl…you would be most welcome at our party, and the “Forum” after dinner on Friday and Saturday…we will all be at the Holiday Inn, Holidome on Loucks Road…

Fr.Fred

-=Bob

It is on my list if nothing else happens around that time. Still looking for a better deal on Heislers !

-=Bob

It is on my list if nothing else happens around that time. Still looking for a better deal on Heislers !

Gary…

I’ll be in York for the ECLSTS again this year…I don’t plan on buying anything, but when I get there and see what is offered; at what prices…who knows…like someone said…“I don’t need anything, but when did that stop me from buying”…

I going to York more for the friendships that I’ll get to renew…and to get together to celebrate life…

Fr.Fred

I going to York more for the friendships that I’ll get to renew…and to get together to celebrate life…

That seems to be the reason most people go. I go to visit with friends I’ve made over the years, and, oh, yea if there’s a deal I can’t pass up, Ill buy something.

Bob, you said - " oh, yea if there’s a deal I can’t pass up, Ill buy something."

For us the ECLSTS has kind of become our annual supply source. Except for web purchases and mailorder, its almost impossible in our portion of the Midwest to find large scale supplies. If you want to see a product before you purchase it, York seems to have become the best location.
Smooth Sailing,
Ric Golding
Kaskaskia Valley Railway
Carlyle, Illinois

Bein’s it’s only an hour away, I guess I can mosey on up…:wink:

We’re going to go if everything works out… I don’t know what I’ll buy but I always tell myself “I won’t buy any more stuff”. Then I end up without any cash by the time we leave… At the Chicago convention I almost bought a Mikado with a Vandy tender but managed to talk myself out of it at the last second. But then my wife saw the Aristo farm house in person and it all went down hill from there. Good thing we drove the truck!

Jon.

Maybe they’ll be givin those B’mann railtrucks away by then…:wink:

Bob McCown said:
Who's going to York this year? What are you going to buy? Inquiring minds want to know!

-=Bob

Hi Bob now that we live 20 miles away we can bring more toys/Loco’s to show . RCS of NE is at Booth 609 and 610 and will have “G” Scale. 7\8’s, “O” and On3 all with RCS. Please stop by and say Hi.

Don

Is that On3? Or ON30??? We needs to know!!!