Large Scale Central

Farthest North Large Scale Railway, Phase II, ALCANEX Consolidat

It’s been a year since I started this thread. The above message still applies, especially considering that tonight is the celebration of the New Year.

I am in the process of reworking this article so I can once again make it available. It is image-heavy and several of the image links are no longer valid. In addition, I have some updates to present. I will also look at the other articles I once had on line here to see if it is worthwhile to update them and bring them back.

–Ron

Please do. They were lots of fun to read and the pictures were awesome. I was disappointed when you took them off-line.

I can see right now that I have a lot of work ahead of me before I can release even this one article. I am working on the images, adding new ones, searching for the old ones. There were some computer problems here that did not help. I have to reorganize my images–those that survived. And I want to delve a little more into the NP and coal-mining history of the Roslyn prototype.

I added two new pages since the last time I posted this article. More will be coming soon.

Ron’s ALCANEX Consolidated Railways System (LS) article

Dang. It won’t load…

Bruce Chandler said:
Dang. It won't load....
I have tested the links several times. All I can say is that there does seem to be a glitch in the system somewhere.

Link to Article.

Both are working now. Though I do believe it will take me some time to get through it. Looks good.

returned to the dust bin

Did this guy die or something ? pictures are gone and doesn’t answer email.???

It’s ashame the old pictures don’t have a place to live on permanently.

He’s still alive and kicking…probably hibernating for the winter.

I’ve seen him on FB recently.

I thought I read on MLS that he was selling the property the Railroad was on.

If I recall properly, when I visited Ron summer before last he was talking about putting the property (which is quite extensive) up for sale, but I’m not sure if he expects it to be sold any time soon. I can just say it would be a shame for him to have to give up that huge beautiful railroad.

Besides, Ron, what will happen to your town and your scale mine complex??? they are both priceless in value.

Ed

Ron posted a brief comment in a thread a couple months ago on MLS, I was quick to say Hi, but got no response.
I wish him well and hope his Copper Valley area prospers again… I thoroughly enjoyed the story he wrote and shared with us.

John

@Steve - I am not seeing any of the links, just a notification that “Sorry. This person moved or deleted this image.” Am I alone here?

Bob C.

Bob Cope said:

@Steve - I am not seeing any of the links, just a notification that “Sorry. This person moved or deleted this image.” Am I alone here?

Bob C.

Nope…:wink:

Nopeagain …:wink: