Large Scale Central

NEFLSRR Club Palm Coast Florida

Hello All,

My name is Joe Zullo and I am the operations manager (they tell me I am) of the G Gauge railroad division of the Northeast Florida Live Steam RR club. We are now located at the Florida Agricultural Museum which is in Palm Coast, 1 mile south of the St. Johns/Flagler county line. We have constructed a large G gauge RR with three main lines, each over 1 scale mile. We can accommodate live steam, track powered or battery powered equipment. Visitors are always welcome to run their equipment or just hangout. We are there almost every Saturday morning from 9 AM until around 1 PM. New members can join at any time even if they do not own any equipment, but just have a love of trains. There is also a large 7.5 inch gauge railroad under construction with rides on run days. Come visit us any time and consider joining the club. We welcome you. https://www.northeastfloridarailroad.com/

Looks good, about 2 hrs from me in Wildwood. I’d like to come over and run when it cools off.

Tom Bowdler said:

Looks good, about 2 hrs from me in Wildwood. I’d like to come over and run when it cools off.

Tom,

You are most welcome.

Joe it is really looking good, hoping to get back up that way and run my Mason Bogie but it might be a while as still learning to walk again, but the layout looks great, Bill

Bill Barnwell said:

Joe it is really looking good, hoping to get back up that way and run my Mason Bogie but it might be a while as still learning to walk again, but the layout looks great, Bill

Thanks for the kind words Bill. Come on up when you can as you are welcome. It will be good to see you again.

Duplicate Post. See First post.