Reworked part of the backyard to get rid of an old fountain that we discovered was a mosquito factory. Added some raised 2x6 boards and gravel and moved the Aristo circle of track and 2x4 buildings from the wine barrel layout. I replaced the wine barrel with some HLW circle track so I’m hoping it will be more durable now. This is now a permanent fixture in the yard. Going to relocate the wine barrel layout but I have to transfer it to a better roller base. This is the same raised bed planter technic I am planning to use for the bigger layout, which I am trying to clear out the rabid bamboo and the tree that grew back after cutting it down after last years rains.