Large Scale Central

Purpose of this forum

And he wonders why rivet counters have a bad name.

I second that, Bob.

Bob McCown said:

And he wonders why rivet counters have a bad name.

Well, they do say that 99% of the rivet counters give the rest a bad name…

Is that EXACTLY 99%, or APPROXIMATELY 99%. Big difference.

Lou Luczu said:

So, I wonder if Rooster or Ken will build a “Builder’s Napkin Factory”?

I don’t need any more ideas, Lou…:wink:

And Bob, you have my utmost sympathy in having to deal with those kinds of people. You were a lot more diplomatic then I would be…:wink:

Ken Brunt said:

Lou Luczu said:

So, I wonder if Rooster or Ken will build a “Builder’s Napkin Factory”?

I don’t need any more ideas, Lou…:wink:

And Bob, you have my utmost sympathy in having to deal with those kinds of people. You were a lot more diplomatic then I would be…:wink:

Might want to save that for next year’s contest. :wink:

Napkins are mighty fancy … around here we scritch in the dirt…
1, 2, 3, 4, thumb… dang lost count

Good idea, Bruce. Everyone will get a napkin to submit their idea on!

But first we have to get everybody signed up as a “Goof”. I tried to get Bob to award me that medal, but no luck so far. :wink:

Bob McCown said:
As much as giving a troublemaker the chop is fun, he gave himself this one. Emailed me to close his account, and insulted every modeler on the site, myself included. Nothing we do is worth his time, nor of any value, apparently. And I would be much happier if I kept you all out of LSC and let more of his type in. Who knew?

Hehe I guess he forgot to take his meds before posting on here lol… We could have had fun with him. Napkin builders? I like that. Bob do you have his address maybe we can send him some napkins to wipe is a s s with… Maybe throw some sandpaper in between. (oops did I just say that out loud) I love dealing with these types of people at work. I have fun with them…:slight_smile:

I’m more of a paper towel guy…:wink:

Ron Tremblay said:

I’m more of a paper towel guy…:wink:

I prefer good ol slate.

So, if I need to look for a suitable surface upon which to sketch my next model, does that make me a…

wait for it…

Bounty hunter?

:wink:

Later,

K

groan

Maybe I can build a rivet counter? Oh I forgot. I can’t really see rivets!

Bob McCown said:

groan

Haha Bob just wait for Rooster and others. This might get even better…

Hehe:)

@Shawn (Napkin Builder) I’m sure that the Glock also gets their attention.

I guess that makes me a “Goof” too, as I gave away the plans to the “Shorty Goon” last year, and a supper GOOF for providing the wood also.

The Irony will be that Someday after he is gone, and the family donates All his precious plans to a museum, we will get them for the cost of the Xerox.

I know people like him. They are generally a very lonely bunch. And they think that they can do any and everything better then everyone else, but rarely ever do, but are the first to point out any and everything that should be different.

“Goof” Central…:wink:

nice ring to that…