Large Scale Central

RLD Hobbies open house

It was another good turnout and lot’s of trains running over two days. I got the coupler mount fixed on the chessie sd40-2 and didn’t have time to test it out at home. So, off we went with it. The fix held and the campac coupler box’s are amazing. On to the vids!

Chessie and The Rock, they are favorites :slight_smile:

The 3rd video has the UP FEF with a bunch of USAT scale-length Heavyweights, I think?

Pete Thornton said:

The 3rd video has the UP FEF with a bunch of USAT scale-length Heavyweights, I think?

I concur … the couplers and diaphragms tell the story.

Good stuff even though Cousin Matt hogged up all the track. One of the best modeling decisions I ever made passing along my beloved Chessie stuff to a cuz!

It allowed me to move on …

Rooster has left the building!

And now I know why I cant find any Chicago and NorthWestern cars!!! Thanks for the great videos, Matt

on the first video, at the 1:15 mark the 9045 CSX loco, is that yours? and if not do you know what sound system it has and what speaker, that one had the best deep sound to it

Pete Throton, that is correct. Those are the new one’s. Those are Fred Tennyson’s cars.

lmao cuz, I don’t take looooooooooooooooooooooooooong trains anymore. I take looooooooong trains now. lol!!! I sure do appreciate the chessie stuff! I’ve put some miles on it!

Pete Lassen, the cn&w stuff belongs to Fred’s son. The 9045 csx is Justin Deirta’s and it has railpro in it. I don’t know what speaker is in it though.